Thursday, November 7, 2013

The workout begins

Time to shed fat and build muscle!

This blog is normally meant for posts related to filmmaking, but, I'll also be using this blog to track my weight loss progress. Not only do I need to get healthy to keep from becoming diabetic, I also have a film role coming up, and the character is not this overweight person that I am right now.




Here is me NOW:



Jeez. Just look at that. Ugh. Definitely time to make a change. Throughout the workout I'll post diet and excersise details, but for the most part, they'll be updates on weight change, etc.

The workout that I'm using comes from Men's Health magazine. Every other day I alternate circuit exercises and change them each month. This first month is all about shedding fat. On my "off" days, I'll still do about a half an hour of cardio on our elliptical.


I have no specific weight goals, but I have a general idea of what I want to look and feel like, and that's whats really important.

The first workout went as expected. Between having asthma, and a cold, I wasn't able to finish the entire workout today, but man did I still get my heart rate up.

Wish me luck!!

Today's Weigh In:

Weight: 204.5

BMI: 30.61 (obese)

No comments:

Post a Comment